This weekend I was so lucky. Lucky enough to go back to my home land--the Big Horn Basin! Whoop! I love it there so much. I made the trip so I could retrieve a few essentials (i.e. snowboots!).. I left right after school on Fri and made it home in 3 hrs (whats this? 2.5 hrs faster than driving from Laramie.. like!). My beautiful bed was just waiting there for me, all soft and comfy like I had remembered it. Besides that I forgot my computer cord in the classroom and my computer died early Sat afternoon, the weekend was great. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I will get to go back next month when we have our 3 day weekend. I'll head to the magic land again to see a mr. christopher brinkerhoff who returns from his mission in 15 days! Crazy!!
Today school was great.. I got to be a little crazy as I explained to students how to go about revising their poems. I stomped around the room to demonstrate the difference between powerful and weak verbs, and read some great poems (In Just-spring by e.e. cummings being one of them... mud-licious is one of the words in the poem. I love it! It reminds me of Mandy=). My mentor teacher shared some great slam! poetry videos as well.
Regardless of today being great--I'm exhausted!! To all the teachers (and other hard-working people) of the world--props!
I do need to be better about taking pics when I'm w my family (etc.)!
My twin ;)
My beautiful momma
Yupp.. These are my snow boots; I'm a nerdo haha!
Oh Sammy. I like your bangs. They are a little short, but very cute. You can pull anything off. Wish I could of been at home to see you.
ReplyDelete