Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quinn

After school today I got to watch some of my students play basketball.. SOOOO fun! I've got some very talented students.. and that's just B team! (I didn't stay long for the A game..)
Anyway.. This post is SHORT, but I had to post this funny anecdote!
One of the 8th cheerleaders came into the gym with something about basketball and go eagles (etc.) written with magic marker on her face. The 9th principal was standing by the door and told her that it looked tacky (or something like that..) and to go wash it off. As she was walking out the door (defeated.. ha), he said, "No one is writing on their face... tell all of  the other POM POM people.."
Oh if you knew my principal.. HILARIOUS =)))))))
Cheers to all the pom pom people (which.. btw.. they're actually called palms; ironic ha)!!

1 comment: