Monday, March 12, 2012
JAWS in Gillette
While I was in Laramie I had the strangest dream! It was the night before my interviews and I had a dream about my kids back at SVJH. It was Monday and I was unprepared for my lesson. My MT was printing all of these things out for me and highlighting/making notes for me to follow. Strangest part of all is that there was a shark in a bathtub in the corner of the room. Weird, I know. It gets weirder. A professor from UW (who I had seen the night before at the interview sign-ups), came into the classroom and went over to the shark. It was like he was trying to tame it because he had his hands up directing the shark. He was saying, "Up, up. Over, over. Motivate! Motivate!" So odd! You would think I would be dreaming about interviews, but instead I was dreaming about sharks in my classroom.. Teaching; one adventure right after the other! =))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment