Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here we go again...



Yesterday started out great! Prep hour (1st) has turned into a laughfest, and I love it! I have so much fun with my mentor teacher and other staff members at my school.
As a teacher your bladder gets trained, that's for sure. That being said, I came back from my before class starts bathroom break to find the principal in our room. He was there to deliver the bad news. He called up to the "head shed" and told them he didn't want all three of the positions at the school closing at the same time, so they closed the English position (about a week early). He said he printed out all of the applications and mine wasn't there. It's because I was supposed to still have 5 days to turn it in! My stomach literally dropped! I mean tearing up, disappointed like crazy, dropped. He said he would see if they would still let me submit since I was in the building and everything.
East Junior High School, Rock Springs
Google says this is Rock Springs Junior High (home of the Jaguars)..
We'll see!!
My MT gave me the entire day to work on all of my other applications. She said that I better just turn everything in whether it was due yet or not, just to be safe. By the end of the day I was exhausted!! Staring at a computer screen all day is HARD!!
Good news: They let me submit my Campbell county application (whoop! whoop!)
Even better news: I got another interview!!!!!! =)))) 
I came home and checked my email and there was one from Sweetwater county asking me to log in and choose an interview time. Totally automated and no real personal interaction, but still cool! I chose 10:30 next Wednesday (the only day offered..). This means my spring break will start a tad early, and I get to stay with my best friend, Terynn Barnes, in Greenriver the night before.
What started as a wonderful day, morphed into a terrible day, morphed back, oozed itself into my poor, sore, tired eyeballs, and ended back at wonderful.
Rollercoaster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment